We have been successfully supplying and fitting windows and doors for a number of years. With the amazing selection of materials and technological advances surrounding windows and doors in the last number of years you can get a lot more out of your glazing.
We focus on you and your needs. Following your specific project requirements, we suggest the products based on its security, appearance, reliability and thermal performance whilst not forgetting noise insulation within your home.
We can supply a wide array of products to our clients from the state of the art structurally glazed doors, to the most comprehensive range of windows and doors.
Our trained consultants can advise homeowners on the best solution to fulfil an unidentified need, ensuring that the simplest way is found to meet your specific requirements.
Below is a list of the options available from us to you;
Double glazing// triple glazing//quadruple glazing//passive //aluminium// hardwood// auluclad//UPVC
Hardwood, aluclad, bi-folding, patio doors, passive composite doors, contemporary door styles.
Have one of our team contact you about the passive range available to us and see if you can benefit from any of the attributes it has to offer
- Extremely efficient thermal performance
- Insulation levels to meet Building Energy Requirements for decades to come
- Door U-value as low as 0.65W/m2K
- Excellent airtightness
- Double, triple or quadruple glazed
- Gas filled
- Soft coat low emissivity glass
- Warm edge spacer bar
- Double glazed unit
- Triple or quadruple glazed unit
- Available in a range of RAL colours
- Flexible glazing and panelling design options
- Extra heavy duty stainless steel friction hinges
- Multipoint locking
- Choice of hardware options
- Durable threshold detail